In order for you to get started at lighting speed, we prepared a few short videos that walk you through Scai's features.
1. Connect to a data source and start exploring your data
For more information about exploring data, please go to the getting started section.
2. How to add filters and drill down into your existing data
For more information about filtering, ordering and modifying raw data, please go to the tables and views section.
3. Starting with raw data, create a new graph
For more information about graphs and dashboards, please go to the graphs and dashboards page.
4. Customize the visualizations you want to see in your dashboard
For more information about the different graph types and options, please go to the graph sidebar section.
5. How to aggregate data to get clear overviews
For more information measurements and saving aggregated data, please go to the measurements section.
6. How to use the SQL console for complex queries
For more information about the SQL console view definitions, please go to the console section.
7. How to execute and manage workflows within the Scai platform
For more information about workflows within the Scai platform, please go to the workflows page.