- Joins: Scai users have now the ability to join data sets through an easy to use graphical interface. It also includes a one-click/blitz join for users that are all about saving clicks (and effort).
- [T392]: fixed pivoting on a column that contains
;that failed with the error
Cannot specify more than one query
- [D68]: fixed issues with changing user roles and activating/de-activating users
- Show, hide, rename and reorder columns: Scai users can now fine tune which columns are visible, their order and names for any widget containing tabular data
- New home page: Scai users are now greeted with a home page where they can find shortcuts to documentation, release notes, creating new dashboards, loading files and other features. The home page now also contains your most recent activity, e.g. data you explored or dashboards you have viewed.
- Table widgets and single metrics: Scai users now have the ability to add tabular data (i.e. tables) to their dashboards and single metrics (one value small widgets) for their most important KPIs
- Extended support for aggregate functions: expanding the list of aggregate functions supported by Scai, trying to closely match the set of aggregate function supported by the database vendor
- Ability to drop tables or views
- [T394]: pivoting on columns with values that contain the underscore (
_) character shows incomplete name in graph labels
- [D67]: improved error handling for dashboard data. When Scai fails to retrieve data for some widget in a dashboard due to objective reasons (e.g. not enough values to pivot, column names changed, ec.), it will only present errors for those problematic widgets. Moreover, it will try to be resilient in retrieving the data by eliminating the faulty elements (e.g. ordering on some column that does not exist). This, in turn, allows the user to go back to the original data and fix the issues.
** 3.2.1 **
- Fixed startup of Scai server on Amazon AWS t3 instances.
- added custom fields that allow users to create new columns defined as SQL formulas and based on existing columns
- added ability to quickly filter based on any value of a table cell
- sources with different database credentials are automatically detected in ScaiPlatform
- updated the logo of the ScaiPlatform
- ability to change color pallete of graphs
- exposed generated SQL code for every reporting step/widget
- ability to save the generated SQL code as a view
- added support for Amazon Redshift
- introduced edit rights for sharing dashboards between users
- improvement of data file imports to databases
- [T296] - query in sql console that starts with common table expressions does not work for SQL Server
- [T299] - add a block div when creating a new table based on existing table
- [T287] - after deleting a record from table, the table is not refreshed in the interface
- [T302] - adding error message MySQL 5.5 when saving views with subqueries